adwoa aboah by emma summerton for el poder de Lla moda vogue spain, april 2017
1. to grow in bulk, as by the absorption of moisture or the processes of growth.
2. to increase abnormally in size, as by inflation, distention,accumulation of fluids, or the like
3. to rise in waves, as the sea.
4. to well up, as a spring or as tears.
5. to bulge out, as a sail or the middle of a cask.
6. to grow in amount, degree, force, etc.
7. to increase gradually in volume or intensity, as sound
8. to cause to grow in bulk.
9. to cause to increase gradually in loudness
10. to swell a musical tone.
11. to cause (a thing) to bulge out or be protuberant.
12. to increase in amount, degree, force, etc.
13. to affect with a strong, expansive emotion.
14. to puff up with pride.
1. the act of swelling or the condition of being swollen.
2. inflation or distention.
3. a protuberant part.
4. a wave, especially when long and unbroken, or a series of such waves.
5. a gradually rising elevation of the land.
6. an increase in amount, degree, force, etc.
7. a gradual increase in loudness of sound.
1. (of things) stylish; elegant
2. (of persons) fashionably dressed or socially prominent.
3. first-rate; fine: